Friday, November 20, 2009

Those special words...

How many times do you say 'I love you' to the person you love?

We all know those dramatic tv moments, in which a woman dies and her husband, while being in tears, says: "I never told her I loved her, I should have told her."

On the other hand, you probably also know someone who says that you should not tell it every day to the person you love, as the word would become meaningless.

We'll I'm one of those people who tells it every day again and I have to say that two days ago this thought slipped through my mind. As a result, I didn't tell my love how I felt for two days, but then I started to feel the need again to do so. 

When I said: "I love you." it felt so good. Then I realized, it doesn't matter if you say it seven days a week, because if you truly love someone every day, then why not tell him or her every day? Those words will never get meaningless at all!

It gets meaningless though, when it becomes a habit to say it, when those words come automatically and without you being conscious saying it. Only then it will be three simple words, without content.

So, take a look at yourself and check your emotions and consciousness when you speak out those sweet words. And if they do come from you heart, then please go on say it every day over and over again, because there is nothing more beautiful than Love.

1 comment:

  1. Yes that is a good point, because we can say so many words that are not so important but we are afraid to express our feelings. We are sometimes so focused on urgent things that no time we have to express feeling to people that are close to us. In fact it's a problem that we human have, to love and to be loved, even when we want it so hard.

    ReplyDelete